Bre had her OB appointment this week and she is at 3 cm and 70% effaced. The due date is 2 weeks away and we are hoping she comes sooner than that. We are spending the weekend at the condo we bought last month. It is a ski in ski out condo at Solitude ski resort up Big Cottonwood Canyon. Kate loves it. Bre loves the king bed up there. The leaves will be changing in a week or so. It is super nice. My 33rd Bday was on Thursday. I went to work, got a hair cut, went on a short ride up Emigration Canyon, and then Bre and I got take out from the Bombay House and the Pinion Cafe and went to the G Love and Special Sauce concert at Red Butte. I wanted to see the opening act the John Buttler Trio. They rocked! It was so great. I'll have to see if I can put one of their songs on the blog.
Saturday, September 13, 2008
update
Bre had her OB appointment this week and she is at 3 cm and 70% effaced. The due date is 2 weeks away and we are hoping she comes sooner than that. We are spending the weekend at the condo we bought last month. It is a ski in ski out condo at Solitude ski resort up Big Cottonwood Canyon. Kate loves it. Bre loves the king bed up there. The leaves will be changing in a week or so. It is super nice. My 33rd Bday was on Thursday. I went to work, got a hair cut, went on a short ride up Emigration Canyon, and then Bre and I got take out from the Bombay House and the Pinion Cafe and went to the G Love and Special Sauce concert at Red Butte. I wanted to see the opening act the John Buttler Trio. They rocked! It was so great. I'll have to see if I can put one of their songs on the blog.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment